Current submissions under review
The National Standards Sub Committee (NSsC) is currently reviewing the following applications:
|18/01||Berringa Honey||Conversion Period for Bees||Under Review|
|18/02||Alpha Chemicals||Chelate Use||Under Review|
The National Standards Sub Committee has completed discussion on the following submissions:
- Use of compost in Mushroom Production – Accepted
- Review of GMO Contamination Procedures – Rejected
- Review of honey and drought provisions conversion times packaging – Rejected
- Review of GMO Conversion Periods – Rejected
- Removal of Rotenone for plant products – Accepted
Attention Secretariat, National Standards Sub Committee
C/- Department of Agriculture
GPO Box 858
Canberra ACT 2601.
Public Comment Phase is 60 calendar days.
The NSsC meets four times per year.
The 2019 NSsC meeting dates are: Jan 23, April 24, July 31, and Oct 24-25 .
2019 Submission dates for applications are Jan 1, April 1, July 1, October 1